me 90% of the time
FURSUIT UPDATE YAY!
My fursuit will be made by Don’t Hug Cacti!
Expect him to debut at either FWA or RMFC of 2015~
Good Guy Satan
Looks like I may be a milso for much longer than I anticipated. I’m not extremely happy about this
- 1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- 2.When did your last hug take place?
- 3.Are you a jealous person?
- 4.Are you tired right now?
- 5.Do you chew on your straws?
- 6.Have you ever been called a tease?
- 7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
- 8.Do you cry easily?
- 9.What should you be doing right now?
- 10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
- 11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
- 12.Are you mad at someone right now?
- 13.Do you believe in love?
- 14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
- 15.Who was the last person you talked to?
- 16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
- 17.Will you get married?
- 18.When was the last time you smiled?
- 19.Does anyone like you?
- 20.Do you secretly like someone?
- 21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
- 22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 23.What are you NOT looking forward to?
- 24.What ARE you looking forward to?
- 25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
- 26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
- 27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
- 28.Are you a forgiving person?
- 29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
- 30.Do you fall for people easily?
- 31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
- 32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
- 33.Who was the last person you drove with?
- 34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
- 35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
- 36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
- 37.Can you live a day without TV?
- 38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
- 39.Three names you go by..
- 40.Are you currently in a relationship?
- 41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
- 42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
- 43.What’s your current problem?
- 44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
- 45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
- 46.How many kids do you want to have?
- 47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
This is what pisses me off about Tumblr. You all say you’re so accepting and you don’t want to offend anyone, but then thousands of people reblog something like this because Christians aren’t the minority. You wouldn’t want to offend a Muslim, and if this were offensive to them or another minority, there’d be so many comments about it. But everyone is completely fine with offending a non minority. “You’re not oppressed, you can’t talk!” You know what? I’m a Christian and this offends me and my faith, but nobody’s going to care about that because I’m not oppressed. Tumblr is hypocritical and that needs to stop.
Amen to the comment
Oh my precious lambs:
Examine why you are being offended. Because this is literally how a sunset works. There is not room for debate on this question. There is less room for debate on this than there is on just about any other thing. We are not reblogging because Christians aren’t the minority, dear ones. We are reblogging because after the debate a few days ago, creationists were given the opportunity to pose a question for non-creationists. One of these questions was:
"How can you explain a sunset if their is no god?" (sp.)
Questions, we assume, are posed so that someone might answer them. And yes, there is an answer of how exactly one can explain a sunset given the absence of a divine force. Now, you can certainly posit that God is the creator of all things and so all things came from him including the sun and light refraction and anthrax and kittens and famine and all that jazz.
But you don’t get to deny that THIS IS HOW A SUNSET WORKS, and of the necessary elements of this equation (Sun + Atmosphere + Angle = Sunset), God is not one of them. That’s because everything else is an observable phenomenon, and God is not. You can explain a sunset without God. You can go ahead and believe that God’s part of it all. That’s cool. Lots of people believe stuff like that, and I encourage you to delve into the ways that people make science and their faith jive. But if you are offended by being shown the basic scientific principals behind a sunset, you must be offended by damn near everything. And that seems exhausting.
People getting butthurt over science, fucking love it.
"This is what pisses me off about Tumblr. You all say …"
You realize that Tumblr isn’t one monolithic, single entity, right? That there are thousands —- THOUSANDS —- of INDIVIDUALS using the Tumblr WEBSITE. Individuals with different ideas and beliefs. I notice that YOU’RE on Tumblr, yet don’t include yourself in your “ALL OF TUMBLR SAYS THIS” complaint. That’s … odd. Almost like the singular Tumblr doesn’t exist even while you claim it does?
And leave us Muslims the fuck out of this, dude. We’re not people —- or a monolithic entity —- that you can whip out just to make a point about people being ~mean~ (which they weren’t). And if you look around Tumblr, there are LOTS of users that give Muslims LOTS of shit.
Again, it’s like Tumblr is a WEBSITE where THOUSANDS OF INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE express VASTLY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND BELIEFS.
I don’t even see how this post is offensive. She asked for an answer, and she got one whether she likes it or not
a quick and sloppy tutorial on drawing profiles for the anon who requested it. hope this helps some people!
A point that needs repeating.
A point that needs repeating.
Whoever runs the Taco Bell twitter is pretty cool.
NO GO AWAY
and so it begins
oh no no oh no no